Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School 2013

I failed this year at Back to School.  We have Andrew in 9th grade, Abi in 8th grade, Nick in 4th grade, jack in 2nd grade and Brooke is a Senior!  wow.  Where does the time go.  So excited for my family to be back learning and making themselves better.  I'm still in the 7th grade and the 9th grade. 

A few pics from the first day.  These are when we were at Grandma's house playing ball after the first day because Grandma was on pick up duty.  Grandma did get some pics of Jack and Nick on their first day.  The rest of them, we missed.  The weeks seem long, but the years fly. We managed to get most everyone some new clothes for school. Including me for a change. The clothes from Spring are about worn out or too small. (too small is usually the case).

I am teaching productivity which means I don't have a prep period and I teach all day and only get a 30 minute lunch break. It is hard, but the money certainly takes the sting out of it a bit. I would rather just teach another class, than go get a part time job at Maverik. I bet Maverik would have good benefits.  All the Coke you could drink! 

Jack in his new shark shirt and Brooke
Jack in Mrs. Haglock's class
Jack and Nick walking from Boulton
Nick in Mrs. Hembry's class
Add caption

Abi and Brooke


 
Fun at Gma's on first day early out
 
 






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment