Friday, August 30, 2013

Could you get me some ice?

Jack fell asleep right after school today.  He was soo tired he slept til about 11:00 at night.  He woke up and comes up to the kitchen and has a can of diet coke and asks me 'could you get me some ice in a glass?"  Nice.  I find him in my bed with his full glass of coke on the nightstand and he is watching a movie.  I tell him he has to move and he wants to know where he can put his Coke?  well, over on the dresser by the TV.  He doesn't like that option because he wants to drink it.  So, Brooke brings a chair over so he can have a table for his Coke.

THEN,  later he wants to use the IPAD I was using so he could watch Netflicks.  THEN he takes my lamp off the nightstand so he can watch it with a light on.  I find him in the morning sound asleep watching the IPAd with the lamp, AND with 10 empty wrappers of String Cheese next to him!

What have I created?


Something like this!

This is after the glass of Coke

No comments:

Post a Comment