Saturday, September 28, 2013

Crazy days

Today was Saturday.  I have been home about 45 minutes of it.  Andrew had a football game.  Jack had a soccer game at the same time.  Abi went with Jack so I could see Andrew.  I think I won't get Andrew anymore this season.  Nick played Football, then right after that I had to take Abi to her soccer game at 4:00.  they won.  That is a wierd thing to say because they are use to losing all their games.  That is Fab!  then I ran over to the Women's conference at the stake center and met michelle micaela and marlena.  I was okay.  I was late of course ...due to my schedule.  And I got there for the last speaker, a rest hymn and president Monson.  On and the closing hymn by the sister missionaries in the MTC.  There are finally enough of them with the new announcement that sisters can serve missions at age19 instead of 21.

Anyway, it is crazy around here.  I have no time to clean or do anything but football and soccer.  I have trouble finding time to grocery shop!  But I can't really think what else I would rather do on a Saturday than watch my chilis in football or soccer!  So proud of all of them for working soo hard!  and proud of my Brooke that is my partner on the sidelines and when I have to be the treat mom!

Only thing that would make it better is if I were unfathomaby wealthy and had a boat in my driveway when I got home.  Oh and I didn't have to work.  I could cook and clean and go to the gym during the day then be a fabulous mother at night!!  Love the Chili Clemons more than I ever thought I would!

Jack was asleep in about 10 seconds of laying down.  He was all sunburned from his game and his football games.  he played nonstop today!


No comments:

Post a Comment