Monday, September 30, 2013

Paint

I decided I needed to paint my room.  I have never painted MY room before.  I have painted my last house two times but never painted my room.  It had two walls that were yellow and the other two walls a different yellow.  So now I decided it was my turn.  I currently have white walls and one that is dark brown/chocolate color.  It shows dust and is ugly.  So I bought a new bed spread from the Target and decided I needed to paint to match.   I also couldn't decide if I could just paint the brownish wall or if I needed to paint the entire thing.  Well, decided I needed to paint the whole thing even though 3 of the walls and ceilings will still be white.  Every time I have tried to not paint the whole room, I end of making a mess or it looks dumb and end up doing it all anyway.
Jack next to the paint choices

After the paint

No comments:

Post a Comment