Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back to School 2014

Back to school this year was interesting because Brooke is now off to Snow College so we didn't get a back to school with her.  Andrew has a big year being a Sophomore at Bountiful High School.  That is where I went to school.  Abi is a 9th grader at South Davis Junior High.  That is where I teach so I can keep an eye on her.  (not really.  I don't have to tend her...)  Nick is in 5th grade and Jack is in 3rd grade.  We are soo ready for school to start.  After a summer of  football, conditioning, swimming lessons, more conditioning, Summer PE, Soccer, Scout Camp, I'm ready for less driving. 

Here we are for a great School year!!

Abi and Andrew


First day of School


Jack and Nick entering Boulton

Jack and Mrs. Webb our favorite

Jack in 3rd grade

Nick in 5th grade

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment