Wednesday, September 3, 2014

2014 football against Olympus

Jack's first football game against Olympus was Fabulous.  they won like 14-0.  I don't care about the score much but grandpa always asks what it is...Jack played terrific.  He is a lineman, or noseguard I think.  Such a great game and great coaches.  Jack gave it his all.  He ALMOST got the quarterback. He had a hold of him and the quarterback got the ball handed off as he was going down!  I'll try to get that on film next time.  I did get one of Andrew's sac's on camera.  He even got hurt.  I did get some pics of him hurt and and on the ground! His mother didn't even have to go out on the field and help her chilly Jack.

Love me some FB.  Its all we do at our house during football.  He can't get baptized for a while because of football.  He was 8 in June but he is waiting for Andrew to Baptize him.  And now, we have to wait for the football Schedule to fit in with baptism.  Maybe we don't have our priorities straight.  Now that's hard to believe!















Jack is hurt

Jack down

he is 77, playing with mouthpiece

Jack is 77 again...












No comments:

Post a Comment