Tuesday, September 16, 2014

the mama


So, I'm the mama.  I am usually the one who takes the pics.  But here are a few of me.  I don't like my pic taken because all I see is how fat I am and that I should be losing weight instead of golfing or sleeping.  But it is what it is.  That's my size.  Here are a few of me.  Not proud of it however. 
I read on another blog the author told a bunch of stuff about him.  So I thought it would be a good idea.  Since I'm pretty sure no one will ever read this.  I'm okay With that.  

1.  I have one sister and one brother.   Michelle works for the Federal Court as a Courtroom Deputy.  Mark is a Dentist in Las Vegas.  Melanie, the other sister died about 7 years ago of drugs/drinking/mental illness.

2.  I am a school teacher.  I teach 7th and 9th grade science.  This is year 22.  I have liked it for the most part.  If I had to do it over again,I would have been a Pharmacist.  I need more money.  But who knew I would have to support 5 children.  But I do have summers off and am off when they are out of school. 

3.  My world right now is dictated by my 5 children.  between work and them, I don't have time for anything else..
4.  I LOVE Disneyland.  I haven't been there for about 12 years.  I feel very bad that my children haven't been able to go.  

5.  I love Red Lobster.  CRAB!  I love going to Red Lobster  with my Buds.  I do make time for that usually quarterly.  My buds ar

6.  I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I go every week.  We are ALWAYS on time.  I have been the Music Director in Sacrament meeting, 2nd Counselor in Relief Society, and currenty in the Cub Scouts as the Wolf Leader,  They are 8 years old.



7.  I like funny things.  I don't like stupid, obvious jokes that you can seem coming.  In fact,I can't stand that.  I love witty people and things.  Most people are not funny,

8.  I like to know stuff about people.  I like to know their life stories and details of their lives.  Like what they do for a job, where they grew up...

9.  For the last 20 years, I have felt like a failure.  I know I have worked and raised 5 children and provided for them.  However, we have lived a meager life.  Our houses are always run down, needing updating and new carpet and new furniture .  I think of all the good times we have missed due to lack of money.  It's one of my biggest regrets that haven't provided better for them.  And contrary to what Oprah Winfrey says, I WILL go to my deathbed wishing my house was bigger or I was able to provide a better life for the,.

10.  The cause of  #9 is  their Dad.  Who is a chronic liar and a thief,  So he didn't provide.  If I wanted a house or a car or food or  health insurance I needed to provide it.  more on him on a later blog.

11.  I think people interpret me the wrong way.  I think they think I am onrey and crusty because I am not openly friendly.  I really don't mean to be that way.

12.  I always wanted to be a runner and a tennis player.  I was never good at either one. I took tennis lessons, and a class at BYU, and played at the Country Club in Vegas.  I am soo uncoordinated.  Really.

13.  I like Jigsaw puzzles, diet coke, rice krispie treats, red vines, sugar cookies, nice clothes, and Target,  I don't have any nice clothes anymore.

14.  It bugs me when 20 year olds at church (since that is all we have at our church) testify about raising teenagers when they don't have any.  One thinks they are experts because they were a teenager. 

15.  I like to try new things.  (sometimes). Like concerts in the  park, grizzly hockey, Baseball, water 
slides, Crime Shows, reading, and People Maazine.

16.  My house is NOT clean.  EVER

17.  I am insecure about most things.  I don't like to call people on the phone.  I am self conscious and nervous in large groups or if I am new.  And even if I am not new.  Faculty meetings, ward parties, family parties or gatherings where I don't know people make me SOO nervous or anxious.  Really hate them.










I am proud of this one at least I'm trying to do something
















No comments:

Post a Comment