Monday, September 1, 2014

Melanie's children

My sister, Melanie, died 8 years ago.  It was a sad death. She was like 43 and left 2 young boys.  They were like 8 and 5.  Christopher and Denver Jenkins. Melanie was in the process of getting divorced from Hunter Jenkins, her husband.  He got the kids of course, and moved to Arkansas.  He was from there.  I need to wrote a post about Melanie.  But as I was looking at pics that Brooke has, I found these pics of their trip to Utah in 2012 I think two years ago.  They are such cute boys.  We miss them soo much.  And wish they lived closer to us

from left, Denver, Nick and Christopher

Denver, Christopher, Nick (seated)

from left, Abi, Nick, Jack, Denver, Hunter, Christopher

Jack and Nick

Denver

Christopher

Denver and Christopher

Denver and  Christopher Jenkins


Denver's birthday party.  He was 8 I think


Nick

Hunter Jenkins

Abi

Christopher

Brooke, Micaela, Hunter, Andrew, Nick and Denver in front

Brooke and McKenna


Denver birthday, Christopher over his left shoulder


Jack

Jack

Swimming with the Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment