Friday, February 27, 2015

Hockey again

This is our third Hockey game for the year.  We have been getting free tickets on our Pass of All Passes we bought.  Soo fun to go to the Game.  This foam fish is funny because of a LONG joke with Blake.  He and Grandpa went to a BYU basketball game and he gave Blake like $20 for a treat.  Blake brought back TWO foam hands for Gpa and himself.  Oh my dad hates stuff like that.  SOOO funny.  I would loved to have been there!  so Foam hands are a total joke in our family so when we saw this FOAM fish I had to take a pic. It was cool because it said Feed the Grizzleys.  And it was a fish and Grizzleys eat fish.  I would have bought it if I had any extra money!  Fun to spend Martin Luther King day at the Hockey game.  Michelles family were out of town for this game so we had to go by ourselves.


this is funny because we have a joke about those foam hands.  this is a foam fish



Free shirts

Pucks we bought


having a snack




All of my honeys

No comments:

Post a Comment