Monday, February 23, 2015

Sunday

I thought I should blog about just regular old happenings at our house.  If this is the only journal my family will have of me, then maybe I would like more day to day stuff.  Sunday is very important at our house.  We go to Church every Sunday.  We love Jesus Christ.  We are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  We follow Jesus Christ.  Each week we are in church.  We never just stay home. Andrew is there blessing the Sacrament and the rest of us are sitting in the pews.  I would take a pic of us in Sacrament meeting, but we don't take pics at church on Sundays.  I love going to church as a family.  Really.

I fall short of the things we should be doing as a family to get to the Celestial kingdom.  I'm not sure how to go about some of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment