Friday, February 27, 2015

Valentine's Day


Valentines day is soo fun at the Elementary school.  I dont like so much making a box, but now that I just have boys left, it is easy.  They want some kindof sports box.  Here are their Valentine boxes.  Jack is the green one.  It has a picture of the Patriots Stadium glued to the middle of a green field.  Then he typed the names of the players and glued them around the stadium.  We cut a hole in the side for the valentines.  He only put from Jack on his Valentines because it takes too long to write each name.






Nicks box was for UCLA.  He covered it in blue paper and then cut the name out of Yellow paper.  He also typed the players names and cut them out.  Such a nice job for him also.  He opted to write the kids names on the valentines.



This is my Valentine I found that Jack wrote to me.  Love it


No comments:

Post a Comment