Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Basketball and Hockey Again


Another Hockey game. This time Nick, Jack and Maureen went. The rest of the people had something else.  Michelle's family wanted to watch The Bachelor on TV.  So, we had 14 tickets and 3 attenders.  It was super fun again.  We had nachos (not that great.  Probably not get them again) and popcorn and drinks since it was just us.  We are fun that way.  They played the Ontario Reins.  The Grizzleys won.  It wasn't very crowded and  more casual so it was super fun.  I wouldn't even have posted again about it, however, this time, we got an autograph of a player.  Ryan Hayes.  Jack and Nick were pretty excited to get his autograph after the game.  They asked him if he scored, and he said yes.  Jack said oh yea in the 2nd quarter.  So funny he knows all about sports but can't do his homework.  .  .








Jack and Nick also played basketball this year.  I didn't get to very many games.  I had knee surgery during the season, and I got sick.  And I have scouts on Tuesday when Jack played.  But here is a few pics of only Jack.  I didn't see nicks game.


#20

red shorts

resting


No comments:

Post a Comment