Wednesday, August 12, 2015

BYU - 30 years later

Tonight I went to dinner with some of my BYU roomates from like 30 years ago.  It was soo fun to see all of them.  And hear about life happening to all of them.  None of us are dead, obviously.  But it is fun to see that we can still have things to talk about years later.  Interestingly, we have all graduated from College.  Only two of them from BYU.  I graduated from Weber State, and so did Nancy.  Liz graduated from University of Utah.  But all of us graduated.   Yea for us.  I was the only one that hasn't had a missionary.  I also have the youngest child.  One of us has been divorsed, and one of us wants to get divorced.  The other three are happily married, at least I assume they are.  


Nancy Roberts, Shaunelle Holbrook, Liz Gudgell, Nanette Larson, Maureen Lewis

I'm also the fattest.  Nice...Such a fun group of girls.  I am on the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment