Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's day 2016

I absolutely love Mother's day.  Wow, did you ever think that I would say that?  I was a disliker for a long time.  But now, I have gotten over other mother's being so perfect.  And just embrace being a mother.  There isn't anything I would rather be than a mother.  well, okay, maybe an astronaut, but I couldn't make the weight requirements.   I didn't have to teach primary because our ward let's the women have the time off to attend relief society.  So I got to do that which I haven't done for about 5 months since I have been a CTR primary teacher.  It was nice to go, except another lady had on my same skirt.  She looked much better than I did.m

I got some new golf clubs.  Fab.  Love them. I have even tried them out already.  (this post is late)  and a can with some flowers in it from Jack. Abi made me a mug with Diet Coke written on it and a note inside.  She knows I love Diet Coke!   Love Love everything.  Nick said he was going to give me a Bass solo.  I am still waiting for that.  I better cash in on that soon before he gives the bass back for the summer.

Love them so much.  Love when they remember me for anything.






 Jack also made me this picture at school for Mother's Day.  Love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment