Friday, May 6, 2016

Snow College Grad 2016

My Jimmy graduated from Snow College with an Associates Degree in Science.  Wow.  Thats soo cool.  Way to go Jim.  She did it with a Scholarship for two years.  oh and she graduated Cum laude which means she had a GPA higher than a 3.5.  Wow, that is even with Math and Chemistry classes.  







Graduation was at 10:00 in the morning so I decided to go down the night before.  I didn't want to get up at 4:00 in the morning to make the drive.  Michelle came with me so I didn't have to go alone.  We had a great time!  So proud of Brooke




Brooke and Hailee her roommate for those two years





Coco, Brooke and Alvaro
Co





Brooke, Hot Garrett, and Hai



Brooke, alone pic, from her bud Andrew's dad




Brooke is he one looking up at me...

My view of graduation





Brooke walking across.  My old fashioned camera is not good




Our Graduation party!  We even got the current year 2016 graduation plates





Brooke in he Alumni T-shirt




You know, love my Brooke. She is so talented, funny, sweet, kind, and hard working.  She can do whatever she wants in her life.  Whatever she decides to be, she will be great!  So excited to see what she has in store for herself in the future!



That is brooke with the skull on her shirt.  I would rather she not hang out of windows in the future.  That is her dorm window

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Brooke! Beautiful girl who gets her looks from her awesome mama! I was impressed with the 2016 plates Maureen 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way this is Becky --not sure why it says unknown

      Delete