Friday, February 17, 2017

Lobster-ettes


My favorite thing (well one of them) is to go to Red Lobster with my buds.  We have not been lobstering very much....must have busy lives or something.  But last time we were at Lobster, our friend Linda was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and didn't tell us.  So, she has had her treatments, and she thinks she will at least have until Summer.  She looks pretty good for someone who is dying.

She says she had chemo and it didn't shrink her tumor in the lungs.  It took care of the tumors/cancer in her hips and somewhere else, but didn't shrink.  So they can't remove it.  She was having more tests and not sure what was next.  Love her.  She is one of the smartest, kindest, and just a good soul.  It is wierd that she likes to lobster with us.  She likes shrimp though.



This lovely lady is me...my friend Janet gave me this Flamingo calendar and the small lobster up in the corner for my birthday!  LOVE LOVE LOVE.  we have a thing for Flamingos.  What a great gift!  I don't have any pics of Janet today but need to get them soon. Janet is hilarious.  She is always soo poor, and tonight she had the shrimp and steak, a side of scallops, a fancy drink, and an appetizer.  LOVE  Have whatever you want. Thats the beauty of Lobster.  Next time I think I'm getting a side of Scallops too.  They looked great!



Here is a pic of my Lobstering buds.  We are missing one, Jen, Linda's daughter.  She is an Asst. Principal so she is being a principal this night.  We missed her.  So nice to have buds.  If you notice, Lynne and Maureen are wearing flamingo glasses.  This night we went over to Linda's to visit her after her cancer diagnosis.  But this is the only pic I have of all of us.  



No comments:

Post a Comment