Sunday, February 12, 2017

100,000, Dr visit and a bruise

Found this picture on my phone...not sure who this injury is but looks bad.  So I want to give sympathy for sure.








My car turned over 100,000 miles.  I still owe so much money (Its not an expensive car) but hate to see it getting older.





Nick is on the wrestling team.  He had to get a physical.  Here he is waiting for the check...


Andrew wants protein bars everytime I go to the store. Cheap protein bars...well, protein bars are not cheap.  These are not even the right ones.  But its all they had at the new Lees.


These Pants are Jacks.  He did this at school.  We call this the butterfly stretch. . .good thing he had a sweatshirt on and it was winter!!!  He did this in the morning and just wore them because he knew that I couldn't come and pick him up since I was at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment