Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentine's day gone bad

Valentine's day. It has taken me a while to embrace this day...Its really about loving the people around you.  My students wished me Happy Valentine's day...Thats what it is all about.  Just Love.

I went to the store two days before Valentine's day and saw the valentines...It never occurred to me that Jack needs Valentines.  The rest of them don't need them.  I wondered if he needed a box?  Well, yes he did.  He forgot that detail.  Here is his Box.  It is a Patriots Box.  His favorite team.  Only wrote on some of the valentines....only put his name.






So, stopped at Papa Murphys for some valentine's shaped pizza - and Bread.




It was great.  Great Valentine's day dinner.  It was time for the party.  I had a bag of socks for everyone to choose a pair.  They were not dumb socks.  Under Armour, Stance, Nike, Nike Elite...not the tube sock variety multi pack.  As I was getting them out, Nick decided he didn't want to come upstairs because that meant Jack would get on the computer, and Jack and Andrew started fighting.  Which I am sick of.  I can't stand fighting.  Next thing everyone is yelling.  So, the party was over.  Picked up the socks and ended that.  They are in my car now to return.  Brooke did get hers since she got hers a day early before she went back to Utah State.  Now I can get my $100.00 back.  Probably more like $150.00 since it was for 7 people...I am not returning my socks I picked out.



Andrew went to the gym and brought me a peace offering (I think).


Grandma came by and left some valentines and a dozen donuts.  We LOVE donuts.  Here they are, Nick has saran wrapped them and put them in the cupboard...I think so they are hidden from everyone else.


I did find these donuts in a sandwich bag hiding in the Tupperware drawer.  He wanted them for breakfast.  He is smart.  


Chili did give me some shirts and candy and a Target gift card.  Which was nice.  and I'm still taking all the socks back.  





No comments:

Post a Comment