Saturday, March 18, 2017

Eagle project


He had to get the project approved from Primary Childrens Hospital first.  So he made an appt and talked to the Lady and she gave the ok.  He had to arrange for the Scout troop to help with the project.  We collected lots of mixing bowls and spoons and trays and more cookie cutters.  He set up the tables, covered them, and instructed them how to mix the Plaster and make it in the molds.   And of course we had popsicles for treats.  No one likes to help in the heat without a popsicle.  The scouts worked hard.  Although they could use some help in their neatness and attention to detail.




























































He delivered the project to Marie at Primary Children's Hospital.  He made an appt and we showed up.  I told him I wanted to go to take pictures.  I was so glad I went.  I took the pictures and the lady was soo very nice.  She said that she liked his shapes because they were big.  Others have used sucker molds and so they are tiny.  Wow.  She took his picture and my picture.  I told her I didn't want to be in the picture because it was Andrews deal.  She said all parents say that but she likes a picture with the parents and a picture with just the Scout.  She said that is exactly what Donny Osmond said too when he brought his son up.  It was really nice.  It took all of about 10 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment