Sunday, March 12, 2017

Primary Teacher Andrew

Image result for book of mormonAndrew is a Senior in high school.  He has a new calling.  He is teaching the 11 year olds in Primary. It is only during the Sunday School portion so he can still go to Young Mens.  He goes to Elders usually....(but he is still technically in young mens.).  I suggested he to go Sharing time because I LOVE singing time.  One of the kids mom's told me the other day that her daughter is in Andrews class.  She says she Loves him and is soo excited to see him up at the Sacrament table.  So fun.
Today was a lesson on Publishing the Book of Mormon.  Conveniently I had made a FHE lesson 20 years ago from that exact Primary lesson.  I had all the stuff ready to go.  Plus a Book of Mormom Bingo game.  So spoiled he is.


Here is Andrew after Primary....









No comments:

Post a Comment