Friday, March 16, 2018

Stretch Throat

Jack has been sick for a few days.  He stayed home from church because he was sick and his throat hurt.  I don't usually believe them when they are sick on Sunday.  However, he was super sick on Monday too.  So that night I loooked at his throat (since I know what I am doing...not...it just sounded like something smart people do...) and it looked awful. 

This is a pic that I found on my phone that Jack took so he could see it...soo gross.  Anyway, he had Strep throat.  One of my kids called it Stretch throat so that's what I think of when we have strep.  So, he opted to NOT get the shot in his bum and take pills for 10 days. (who does that?)  but he missed school another day til the meds kicked in.  So glad I made him go to the doc.  He was fighting me all the way...but she said he got the award for the grossest throat of the day.


Here is jack asleep in the bathroom because he thought he was going to throw up and wanted to be close to the toilet.  Good move actually. 



No comments:

Post a Comment