Saturday, March 10, 2018

Van Heusen

Van Heusen is my favorite store.   They have clothes that fit women.  So I really like them.  Plus two times a year they have a friends and family sale for 25% off


Michelle and I usually go to the sale and stock up.  They have great skirts and shirts and sweaters sometimes.  I get a pair of sunglasses and try to get a necklace too.  Anyway we have been going for a few years.  They just had a spring sale, and I got two pair of jeans, and 3 shirts and a skirt.  Kindof slowed down on the purchases.  I have become a minimunalist (a person that needs the minimum) and so am trying to not buy so much but I do have to work and need some clothes.
Plus it is just fun to go and of course we ended up at Cafe Rio for dinner.  Always a win in my book!

When I got home, I had some stuff I had already bought at the store and had never worn.  Some of it was a year or older.  I tried them on, and Brooke said they were too big.  So I returned them! I returned about NINE shirts, and a sweater.  WHAT?  That is a lot of stuff to buy and not wear.  Plus so glad I had the receipts for every one of the things I needed to return!  It was over 165.00 worth of returns.  Brooke came with me and I happen to buy her a skirt and a shirt.!  She looked so cute too!  Abi was at an Organ recital for her friend Evan and working so she didn't come.  It was totally a cleansing experience to return all that stuff!!  I also returned another sweater to Kohls that I didn't wear. YAHOO!!







No comments:

Post a Comment