Friday, March 9, 2018

Wax Museum for Jack...LAST one

I am getting a bit excited for all these 'last one' items for elementary school.  I have really had enough of all the extra stuff that elementary brings.  Just do a Science Project, just make a costume for the wax museum...its easy if you have time, money and are creative.  I don't have any of those three!

Jack was Argus.  Something about having a lot of eyes like over 100. So we made this costume with eyes.  There are more than 100 eyes on him. 


This is Jack at home before school. I wanted him to wear the leaf wreath.  It is kindof greek I thought.  


This is what he said when kids came around and pressed his button on his hand.  I was glad I got to go to school and see the Wax museum.  It was super fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment