Sunday, May 27, 2018

Orchestra Concerts End of Year

Nick and Abi both had end of year concerts on the same night.  It would usually be a problem, but Nick was at 5:30 and Abi was at 7:00.  Nick was at Bountiful High school since the Jr High is under construction, and Abi was at Woods Cross High School.  Nick plays the cello, and he is kindof in the middle



This is Abi, she plays the Viola which sit usually in front and to the conductors left a bit.  This is the one time I could actually see her.  AND her friend Josh, who plays the cello, is also in view.  Kindof random.  And not a good photo because I was in the back where I usually sit because you can always get a seat...and I was almost late and that is where the seats were.





So, Abi is circled in the following pic....and the circle goes right through Josh's head.  How's that for talent on my part.  




After the concert with her buds...in the orchestra room





I don't have any end of year pics of Jack's orchestra concert.  He decided to give his cello back early.  He was finished being in Orchestra.  

No comments:

Post a Comment