Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Tuacahn

Went to St George over the weekend to see David Archuletta at Tuacahan.  Brooke gave me a ticket for Christmas!  Abi got a ticket too so we went to St George on Saturday, saw the show and came home on Sunday.  Michelle decided to come with us too.  She has never had the David experience..




Here we are picking up Michelle.  Abi and Brooke in matching David Archuletta shirts we got last time we were at his concert.  Notice the matching dogs too!!



Brooke and Abi are over on the Left.  Michelle and I sat on the 6th row instead of row 2. 






Here is Michelle and Maureen. Excited to see David










These are Pics of David. I didn't take many because I like to be in the moment.    It was a fabulous Concert!!  He doesn't disappoint.  I have seen him a few times and LOVED him every time.  LOVE LOVE 








Brooke waiting for us in the bathroom



We had such a great time.  We went to the pool for some sun, ate at Cafe Rio, went to the show. Then we got up, shopped a bit, then headed for home.  SOO fun.


We Stopped to see Andrew in Cedar City.  We had lunch at Cafe Rio and got gas, and saw his Apartment that he is moving out of in about a week.  I bought these veggie chips for him and forgot to take them to him.  I didn't get any pics of him.  Guess I was in the moment of that lunch too.


Jack went to stay with McCall.  They went Lawn mowing with Marti and Kerry.  Here is Jack after 4 hours of mowing and blowing.  That is always a good time when you are that tired after!!

No comments:

Post a Comment