Sunday, February 24, 2019

Parents Weekend Sigma Chi


Headed to Cedar City for the weekend.  It was Parents Weekend for the Sigma Chi Fraternity.  I rented a car, and Jack and I headed down.  Nick decided to stay home because he had a Job interview at Lagoon, and a lacrosse scrimmage at the Fieldhouse at the University of Utah against Farmington.  We left Saturday am due to snow the night before.

McCall was on job Interview duty.  She dropped him off at Marlena's house, and McKenna took him to the University of Utah after she finished cleaning Marlena's house.  Then Marti picked nick up from the game and took him to their house for the rest of the weekend.  Whew.  So glad they were willing to help and take him.






Jack was a fabulous travel partner.  He is in the back asleep.






He was a good sport at taking his picture in Beaver in the huge chair.  It was super cold so I'm surprised he was willing to sit there.  We stopped at all the Mavericks for drinks and then for Bathroom breaks.  We did have to stop in Beaver for a bathroom again...

First stop was the Cedar City Aquatic center so we could tie the edges of some blankets.  We got to sit by the only girl in the Fraternity.  She was cute and we did a great job of the edges.

I also bought two T shirts for the weekend. I thought at least I could support them that way. I  can't afford to buy one of their baskets they were actioning off, but I could purchase some T shirts.



We checked in our Hotel, La Quinta and headed over to St George to get Abi. She was my date for the Gala.  The gala was fab.  We had BBQ for dinner, and then a program about the Fraternity and how they fund raise for John Huntsman and what other things they have done.  We met all of Andrew's boyfriends and his date Mattie.  I didn't get a pic of her I guess.










Here's my fav Andrew.  So handsome.  




Abi spent the night with us in Cedar.  She and Jack went swimming for about 4 minutes because it was cold and crowded.  I didn't even get to enjoy them being gone:)

The next day, Andrew came with us and we took Abi back to St. George.  We stopped at Costco and loaded Andrew up in groceries and stopped at Maverik.

Sad to say good bye to my kiddos.  We had a great time with Andrew and his buds.


No comments:

Post a Comment