Saturday, February 9, 2019

Grace's Wedding

My niece Grace got married this weekend.  My cousin Sharon, came to visit from Oregon for the wedding. Kindof weird since it was just a wedding.  But it is a good excuse to visit




We had a dinner at Thanksgiving point on Friday night.   During the day Michelle, Marlena, Sharon and myself went to the family history Library and did some research about our ancestors.  Sharon is into everything about ancestors and old junk and her best friends from elementary school.  It was fun and interesting I thought.  We had lunch at the Nauvoo Room at the Joseph Smith Bldg.  Really good especially these.


Decided to then go to the Cemetary to see where her mother, my aunt is buried.  She has never seen the headstone and she has never seen my dad's stone. 


I didn't take a pic of her moms as I have one already, but here is another one of Melanie.  Michelle decorated it for Christmas and the stuff was still there.  She changed it a bit and now it is ready for Valentines' day.  Weird.  



Here are the only pics I took at the Dinner.  It was nice and love me some of these people!



This is Mark.  He is so handsome.  Father of the bride.


                                                               Sierra, Hayden and Luke


                                                                   Mark and Marlena

Grace and Kendall




It is always fun to get together with people you love.  I didn't take a lot of pics since I forget.  Great weekend with family and friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment