Sunday, February 17, 2019

Feeling the Love

Valentines day we felt the LOVE all day.  Started out with this on the counter for Nick and Jack. Cookies and candy and donuts from Gma.  She also gave the red envelopes with valentines and money in them...



Here's what I mailed  to Abi, Andrew and Brooke. I usually give them socks but gave them money instead so they could pick out their own socks since they are away at college.
Loving me those prepaid priority boxes from the post office.




Brooke's friend Ty gave me this for Valentines day.  It was from Brooke and Ty he said.  Yahoo.  The best. Diet Coke and Reeses Peanut butter and Kisses.


This is me testing out the Coke in the Am.  It was Fabulous.


.



Got this valentine in the mail from Brooke.  She knows me obviously.



Valentine below is from my main facial lady Terra Lynne.  It actually looks like her.

Then got these two valentines from kids at school  So cute from Jr High kids.  



This valentine is from my mother.  I threw away the car already.  I had to buy groceries with it 


Love me some Valentines day.  Its just fun to remember people with candy or love or cards or anything simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment