Thursday, October 3, 2019

Nick and his Head Injury

Nick played against Orem this past week.  He took a HUGE hit against a polynesian dude.  He ended up not feeling well.  His head and stomach hurt when he got home.  He didn't go to school the next day (I didn't either because I was getting furniture and a dryer delivered). 

He played a great game against Orem however.   We lost but he did great.  He is #70






Monday, we needed to take him to the Doctor.  The team told us to go to their trainer, Bob Larson.  After school we went and saw Bob and he said he sustained a mild concussion but he was on the mend.  He said he needed to stay out for another week and we need to come back to get cleared . 


This is Nick his first day back at BHS after his concussion.  He isn't big on pictures.  I drive Nick to school.  I like taking him in the mornings because sometimes he talks to me and sometimes we stop for food too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment