Sunday, October 20, 2019

Fall Break

Fall Break started with a Football  Game in Logan for Nick.  I picked up Gma, left school early, and picked up Jack.  By the time we got gas, and fed jack we were 15 minutes late for the game.  We got there just in time to see Nick taking off his jersey and his football pads.  He put his jersey back on and didn't go in another play. 








He is #70.  Before we got there, he took a hard hit.  And his head hurt.  I don't know if he got a concussion or not, but it didn't sound good and I'm glad he was benched.  I am not sure if it was the coach or Nick who benched him.  But it was a beautiful day and a nice ride and a fun football game.  Other than the injury. 

We did some cleaning over the break (my favorite thing to do) and got rid of two couches that we had.  We took them to the dump.  It was Bountiful's Fall Clean up so we got to the dump and it was free!  Yahoo.  Nick wanted to help me take the couches.  :)





                                                            I also go these new Joseph Shoes


And here is Jim on her field trip with Zoo school...she is in with a alligator.  She is so brave!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment