Monday, May 18, 2020

Mother's Day


Brooke arrived home the day before mother's day.  In the morning, we headed on a hike.  Michelle and Marti had been going on a Sunday Hike in NSL so I wanted to go and see where it is since its near where we live.  Well, sort of.  Anyway, Brooke went with me since I'm not walking around enough to be a hiker.  We hiked for about 15 minutes then turned around since I was kindof pushing my luck with my ankle.  But it was a Beautiful Day.  We waved to Michelle and her family on the trail.  They were ahead of us so we never saw them except to wave.  They saw a rattle snake...Yuck.







This was the view from where we were. We live down there somewhere








After our Hike, we went to the Zoo to see our favorite security worker.  


Here I am at the giraffes.  


This is our favorite security worker





It took a lot to get these pics with the Rhino.  Brooke, the zookeeper, had to get it exact.  I think she wanted the Rhino picture more than she wanted a pic of us....:)
















Abi sent me this text.  



Brooke posted this on her story



Abi posted this



And Andrew called me and sent this video





                                         Ty brought me this treat after his shift at the zoo.

Mother's day is the absolute best.  
As my children get older, I like it more and more.  They are my favorite peeps and couldn't imagine life without them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment