Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Randomness

 




So not much is happening on the home front. Work, and work and then some rest and once in a while some gym and some out to dinner.  Thats about it.  There is not a lot going on.  We did go to church and saw this pic of Abi and Brody on Jack's phone.  




I have met my out of pocket maximum for health insurance so I'm getting everything I can think of taken care of.  So I had my ingrown toe nail fixed.  Here it is. It hurts today.  One other advantage of reaching that much in your health insurance is that you don't pay a copay at the pharmacy.  FOUR prescriptions and I didn't pay for one.  I would rather pay for the meds and NOT reach my out of pocket maximum however.  

I did go to my surgeon who did my tendon repair in February and he was excited to see my tendon even though I wasn't there for that.  He said it was super strong and not even swollen. I felt like I have recovered pretty good.  

Abi and Brooke and I also went to the Dermatologist and Andrew had a cortisone injection in his wrist.  Anything anyone needs NOW is the time.  







No comments:

Post a Comment