Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Thanksgiving 2020

This year due to covid we decided that we needed to spend our Holidays alone.  So Michelle and Mark and I all had our own Thanksgiving dinner.  Abi couldn't come since she had to work so it was only Andrew that joined us.  

We started Thanksgiving day at the Planet Fitness for a pre dinner workout. Brooke and Andrew and I rocked it at the Planet.  Nick was going to go, but he was way to tired...:)  





Andrew and Jim rocked the bench thing.  I wasn't so good. I don't like the mirrors.  



Since I'm a minimalist, we decided to have Costco Rotissere chicken for dinner instead of a turkey. Well and I hate reaching in the butt of the turkey to pull out the stuff that is stored in there...

It was excellent choice.  It took about 20 minutes to heat...I went all out for sure


We had rolls from Dicks that we had to raise and cook. They were actually pretty good.  


The thanksgiving table. I was proud of myself that I bought that plastic tablecloth years ago at walmart for about .50 and I have almost thrown it away a million times in my quest for minimalism since I never use it.  



Here's most of my favorite peeps.  We are missing Abi.  














Andrew had Thanksgiving with Abi the day before so at least Abi was sort of with us.  





We kept the tradition of Thanksgiving Bingo.  Jack said the prizes were lame.  Yep they probably were...Since I didn't tape as much money to them as Grandpa usually did.




Ty got the Christmas ornaments filled with M and M's.  I think he LOVED that prize.  He even forgot to take them home..


Andrew, Nick and I drove around after dinner putting Hex's on our old boyfriends and girlfriends. We didn't have that many so we ended up looking at Christmas lights and going to Maverick.  

It was a great Thanksgiving.  I actually liked the smaller simpler version   



No comments:

Post a Comment