Monday, November 30, 2020

A Head Scan and a Covid test

 

Jack was insistent that he has Covid.  He was home sick with Covid symptoms and he even sent me a copy of symptoms for covid.  He knew he needed a test.  Ok.  So thats what we did.  Took him to Cope Family Medicine for a test.  You text a number from your car to check in for the test and then they come out to you to give you the nose swab.  


Jack was a bit nervous.  His heart rate was over 100 ...




They swabbed both nostrils and leave them in for 10 seconds each then take one good swab before removing it.  It looked horrible.  But he did it.  He was negative which was good.  I asked them if I should be tested.  They said that if  Jack is negative then they assume that I am negative too.  

Thats what they said in the hospital with Nick.  They just tested Nick and not me.  I like it that way.  


Nick had a follow up with the Neurosurgeon so he got another head CT.  He got the All clear for his head so he doesn't have to go back unless he has other symptoms.  Way to go Nick.  


No comments:

Post a Comment