Monday, November 30, 2020

A Birthday Hike

 

Since its getting colder outside, the Saturday before my birthday to continue with our Saturday Am hiking tradition Michelle decided it would be fun to walk to the Bountiful Temple from Marlena's house.  Sure.  I agreed to it.  I didn't even know how far it was but I do know, its at the top of this HUGE hill.  



Brooke came with us on this adventure.  She's off work on Saturdays so she has been coming with us.  


We walked around the temple and came across this Shark on the tree .  Holy cow. Jim was in heaven.  


We walked by and someone was coming out of the house and said his dad loved sharks and so they got this shark from Raging Waters when it closed.  I don't remember seeing this shark while swimming there.  


Michelle and Brooke leaving me in the dust on our temple walk







Thats the temple in the background.  Proving that I actually made it to the temple.  No we didn't drive up and take the picture


After the hike we had Breakfast with Gma from Einstein Bagels.  Our Tradition after hiking.  We allowed Gma to eat with us this time since we ended at her house.  Well and she also paid this time too.  







We also celebrated my birthday with a Buntlet cakes from Nothing Bundt cakes.  What a great way to start my Birthday weekend.  


No comments:

Post a Comment