Tuesday, November 3, 2020

A slight accident

So, I got a call at 7:40 am this week.  It was Nick he had been in an accident.  I didn't even get into my classroom and I was calling the office saying I had to leave....UGH.  I went home to help him out.  He hit the neighbor's tree.  Not sure how it happened, but he was safe.  The neighbor was super nice and called the police.  

The Police came and towed the car.  







This is the tree across the street he hit.  



This is the damage.  It was Grandma's car she gave to us.  It was a great car.  




I did take him to the Hospital to check out his head.  He is out of brain surgery just a few weeks and has a follow up with the surgeon in a few weeks so I didn't want to tell him he got in a car wreck and we didn't check it out.  He does need to work on keeping his legs together when he wears a hospital gown.  

I hate all things cars, but glad he is ok because I could never replace Nick.  He has had a bad few months...







 





No comments:

Post a Comment