Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Christmas Eve 2021

 

Christmas Eve was my best ever.  First of all, Abi and Brody came the day before!  Then I didn't have much to do but rest and wrap presents.  I didn't even give my neighbors anything so I didn't have any of that stress of delivering  I was surprised any neighbors even gave me a gift since I'm so antisocial.  

Then we decided to meet Michelle at our usual Temple Square.  It is under renovation so it was minimal in lights this year.  WE had like one lap around the tabernacle with Christmas lights and a few Nativities.  Brooke saw her favorite one with the Zebras and Giraffes.  




Then we went to our usual In N Out for dinner.  We went to the Centerville one so we could Pick up Marlena and Nick since he had to work and missed the Temple Square event.  Next time I think I'll skip Nick as he ordered TWO double doubles.  oh but they were protein style so he said it wasn't too much to eat.  

In N Out isn't my best place, but it is open on Christmas eve and the Centerville one was NOT busy.  So maybe next year we will go to that one again.  We usually hit the west Valley one and it has been super busy the last few years.  Guess everyone is on to our ideas. 




Found this beauty on my phone...


We did go to a presentation in the Tabernacle on the ceiling about the Nativity.  Michelle saw it then we got there so we stayed for the Spanish Version. I think I understood what happened in Spanish too.  



These gifts are from Their dad.  I said I would wrap them for him.  


These are the socks at Costco that I wanted but in BYU.  So Abi got them in St. George.  Yay for her.

After we got home, we watched Elf.  So fun to have all my kiddies home.  I miss them all so much.  


No comments:

Post a Comment