Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Bionic knee

I did it today. I had my left knee replaced.  I can't believe I finally did it but I have been in so much pain.

Michelle picked me up at 5:50 am.  We arrived on time. That was a genetic for us.  I wasn't the first one to register.  I was however, the first one for Dr. Edwards.  That would be LaVell Edwards son.  



After Surgery.  All bandaged up


After surgery lunch.  They fed us Zuppas.  Kindof unusual that we ordered our lunch from them  before we ever went into surgery.  Michelle got one too.  I took it as a sign that they thought I would survive the procedure and need lunch.


Obviously I didn't have a facelift with all those wrinkles.  After in recovery




First stop after surgery is Maverick.  Michelle is such a good driver and support.


Driver gets the front slot


Home at last


Home with the Ice machine that I borrowed from Gma.  



AND my walker I got from Surgery today. I like it so much better than the other one with four wheels and a seat.  


My left foot is awfully yellow




my HUGE drink that Nick brought to Me AND Michelle.  He surprised us



Dinner was Joyluck.  Andrew picked that up


My other Maverick drink..:)

I did my exercises and I feel pretty good.  They did a spinal block and a nerve block so that make the anesthetic so much better.  They said today and tomorrow will be ok.  It is the third day that isn't so great.  Glad this part is over. 





No comments:

Post a Comment