Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Catch Up

 



Went to Dinner with some College Roommates.  It has only been like 30 or more years.  We haven't changed a bit.  Some of us are even still married. I am the only one that still has high schoolers at home.  I don't have any grand children but there are two of us that don't.  It was fun to see them and catch up. One thing about getting older is that everyone has a different story and it is ok,  




Still going to Therapy. This is my best part of it for sure  Heat.


Jack testing out the walker and avoiding helping me



Nick got answered to some dance. I can't keep up with what dance it is.  Might be Prom since it is the end of the year.  



Nick found Abi in St George when he was there over Spring Break.  Got some Yogurtland to celebrate

I'm going to miss this kid when he goes on his mission.  He is waiting on his mission call


Marlena and I watched the Masters Golf Tournament.  She has the Golf Channel so the first two days I had to use her TV.  So the last two days I went over anyway because we needed to see who finally won after 72 holes of golf.   She doesn't know that much about golf but she likes to look at the shirts like I do too.  


And Brooke on her cruise to Mexico over spring break  






No comments:

Post a Comment