Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Spring Break 2022

 

Spring break this year is interesting.  Brooke has gone to Mexico (she just got back from Disneyland), Andrew has gone to Chicago for some business meetings, Nick has gone to St. George with some friends and that leaves Jack and me home.  I had knee surgery so I'm not much of a partier.  Abi is in St. George.

I have gone to Therapy, had my 2 week dr check up for my knee, rode in the golf cart, and got my hair done.



here I am under the dryer


Had lunch at Zupa's after the Dr


Suggested Andrew apply to Maverik.  He loves his maverik shirts he wears to the gym


This was the response I got from him




Finally finished with Therapy for the day



Jack wanted money for Buffalo Wild Wings.  




And this makes me so happy.   




No comments:

Post a Comment