Monday, July 20, 2026

Calm luh chill week and 14 months - Jacks Email From Alaska

Whats up everyone another week down, this week honestly flew by if im being honest. It's been pretty good weather here in fairbanks. We randomly had this Chinese guy come to the church like two weeks ago on a saturday and he doesn't speak English. But we pretty much taught him using a translator and he ended up coming to church yesterday but something I thought was cool is he didnt understand anything but he definitely felt the spirit because he said he wanted to learn more and was interested. We have a lesson with him tonight after pday so that should be fun. But yeah I honestly dont know what else happened this week 


Highlights:
- had 4 friends at church 

-got a media referral whos from Utah who is interested

- went on like 3 exchanges this week 

- the weather has been wonderful

Lows:
- our boy kaipo didnt show to church cuz he was sleeping

- I've been incredibly tired recently 

Spiritual thought: 
I have restarted the book of mormon and was reading when Sariah was complaining to lehi after there son's went to get the brass plates a second time. I think it's cool that right as the sons got back she was no longer complaining once her trial was over she just needed to trust the lord. Which I relate to when we go through things we dont fully understand that we go through. Its never fun but we got to look from an eternal perspective on things.

Anyways send me an email! 




No comments:

Post a Comment