Went to the Store over the weekend and ended up with this. This is Food Noise in its finest. The Ben and Jerrys is fantastic. I seem to buy Tonight Dough a bunch of times and it disappears. Nick seems to like it too. I'll have to eat it faster.
We are two days into school. It is hard to believe it is year 33 for me. I have a Spartan Shirt on . It didn't fit Two years ago. So now it is my favorite Spartan shirt. I wear it every Friday now.
Sunday night I went to the Ed Kenley in Layton for a free Concert. They are every week all summer Some are good, and some not so good.
Tonight was pretty good. It was Broadway. I thoght I would know more songs but I haven't seen Chicago, or Rent. They did some weird ones but it was good and not too hot.
This dude walks in with a Winco bag. I kindof had a panic attack from the time another dude walked in with a Ranch Salad from Winco. It was HORRIBLE It stunk and it was super hot. But this time, he only ate a mayonnaise sandwich and some fritos. I didn't smell it so that was good.
Tonight was pretty good. It was Broadway. I thoght I would know more songs but I haven't seen Chicago, or Rent. They did some weird ones but it was good and not too hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment