Friday, September 7, 2012

A new CAR

So now we are a two car family!  Brooke and I were looking for a car and we were at low book sales. We didn't see any cars we liked or could afford.  So the guy asked if we had financing and showed us a car in the "bull pit".  It is where trade in cars go before they fix them up for selling.  They had a fabulous KIA 2006 with 78 000 miles on it.  Sounds good.  I took it to the mechanic and he thought it was a fabulous car.  Then to the credit union and then the DMV.  We are set.  Now Brooke can get home from school and she can drop off Andrew in the am for jazz band and she doesn't have to be 45 minutes early for school.  I don't have to pick Brooke up from her friends house that takes 35 minutes round trip in the night cuz she can just drive herself!   This is great until she gets in a wreck.... and  totals it. maybe she should drive the van and I should drive the car!  I would look really good in that car!

No comments:

Post a Comment