Friday, September 7, 2012

Meltdown

I think I am having a personal meltdown.  I am soo tired and stressed!  Too many places to go and too little time and no car to get there.  I'm teaching productivity at school which means I don't have a period off every day to prep or grade.  But the reason I do that is because I get paid one more hour a day.  It is SOOO hard.  One is soo tired at the end of the day!  Then I have football for Andrew and soccer for Abi and buying all their school stuff...then I had back to school night for me as the teacher AND for my Elementary students.  Then Brooke thinks she needs a car...we just need two cars.  On and did I mention that I need to go to bountiful music like 10 times for stuff?  Then I have fees to pay.  Brooke was $147 to register, Andrew was 157.00 and Ab was 133.00.  That doesn't cover the cost of individual classes like the 6.00 chemistry fee or the fee  for the direct writing test...Brooke's ather did payer fees but the check was returned so that didn't help me at all.  Now I have to pay.

I haven't had time to exercise.  They're making our school open less hours so I can't go on sat any more unless there is junior jazz practicing .  I went at 5:30 in the am last year but not sure I can go at that time this year.  Here comes the diabetes then.  Or the high cholesterol.  It is already on its way!

Money causes me constant stress.  Never enough to go around .   Guess I could get a second Job at maverick convenience store.  I feel like I need something for the stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment