Friday, September 28, 2012

Car trouble, barf, and dog poo

The day was great.  School good until faculty meeting (which is always depressing to me) but it was off to soccer in American Fork after and I love to go to soccer.  Andrew was taken care of because gma was going to drive him to football even though she was going to watch the game.  Then Andre was going over after his practice to watch.  So off to American Fork with Abi, jack and nick.  We were stopped in traffic after about 10 minutes...we were in BYU game traffic....at least I got plenty of gas...the drive was crazy.  It took one hour and 30 minutes to drive 40 miles.  I was soo stressed.  I have this engine lighten that I haven't had time to fix.  I ally we got there just 5 minutes late for game time.  Abi was the goalie.  Great job!!  Now here is the real story...on he way home at thepoint of the mountain, my car overheats.  I got 4 beeps which means pull over immediately.... So we did.  It is dark and my caris broken down.  so abi and imet out and put water in the radiator..(good thing she didnt drink much at soccer)  and it still was overheating.  I called michelle.  I called marti.  I called chilly wily.  I called mitchell and mckenna.  Oh while i am doing that, abi tells me that Jack is in the car throwing up...nice.  How can I ask someone to come pick us up "oh and by the way my son is throwing up".

I kept starting the car and running the heater.  Each time I could drive about 4 inches with the heater on before it chimed 4 times.  FINALLY I was able to drive a bit with the heater going on the shoulder a bit.  Then it cooled down to 1/2 the temp....we kept on going... And going...and jack is sitting in the back seat in his throw up.  We couldn't stop to clean him up.  We MADE it home!!  I was soo stressed and crazy...I really didn't know what to do when no one answered... Blake finally answered and said he would come get me but would Jack throw up in his car??  Well really couldn't say .  Lynne said she would come too.  Guessing need to take it to be fixed or get a new car...I don't have money for either one ....(jack finally got taken care of!).

AND more...so Brooke goes to feed the neighbors dog she is watching at 11:30pm calls me because the dog has pooped all over the house on the carpet.  I wanted to stab myself.  S over we went.  I gave her the rubber gloves and she didn't want to clean up dog poo.  Well, me either.  Not my dog gig.  Finally after about an hour and a rug doctor job I think we got it cleaned up...but not sure what this am will bring after the dg was inside all night..the dog would outside but they had a drunk driver drive,through their back yard last weekend in the middle of the night so the fence isn't fixed....

and I still haven't had time to go get y prose I want at kohls because I haven't had at time...if my coupon expires hen I'm really goin be mad......

Grateful to be home safely and that it didn't overheat on way down in that horrible traffic.  Guess I was watched over.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment