Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Night

It is Saturday night. I didn't have football today because Andrew went to Las Vegas to get a retainer made from Mark.  He lost his as Carl Jrs.  He left it on the tray and threw it in the trash.  Abi didn't have soccer because we went last night and it was her last game.  I could just cat around all I wanted. Bought some Halloween decorations.  shampooed the carpet in the basement and now I'm tired.  Brooke went to a haunted house and Abi is babysitting.  So it is just Nick, Jack and me here.  I wanted to go to Red lobster because it is the last night for all you can eat shrimp.  NO go.  My usual Red lobster buds are busy..so now I'm home and it wierd to be here with just them.  Oh chilly Willis here but that doesn't make for much excitement....guess I better get use to it as my kiddies are growing up!!  So fun to watch them.  well most things are fun...but expensive!!!  I hope they can all keep choosing the right.  Oh and Andrew can now go on his mission when he is 18.  he can go after his junior year of High School!!!!  Brooke can go when she is 19!  Abi can have the Kia in 3 years!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment