Friday, October 26, 2012

Decorating for Halloween


this is the door hanger which keeps breaking

Broom parking

Ghosts that Nick and Jack made in school



My favorite halloweeners

Michelle made the gumball thing. So cute.


I madet his too! 
so I'm not much of a decorator.  Really now that is a surprise.  But I do LOVE halloween and am very impressed with the decorations this year for halloween.  I despise Christmas but absolutely LOVE halloween and costumes and CANDY.  Here is a sneak peak at the decorations. Some of them are compliments of Michelle and her generosity. Some of them I actually made.   I wanted this cool candelabra (spelling)  but didn't have any money for it.  Maybe when it goes on clearance after halloween I can get it.  It really was cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment