Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas 2012

I forgot to post about  Christmas so I'll do it now although it will be in a different order...Christmas was one of my VERY best.  I was soo tired but really, it was fun.  Brooke, Andrew, and Abi all got Golf Clubs.  Brooke doesn't golf, but if she wants to go with us, she needs some clubs.  She is left handed and hard to borrow someone's clubs when you are a leftie.  We did also get a second car that she takes to school.    Jack and Nick both got bikes.  Nick got a BYU shirt and Jack got a Utah shirt. He loves Utah.

We also went to THREE movies.  Can't believe it. The last movie I saw in a theater was LAST Christmas.  It was The Lorax. Not really that great of a movie for my annual movie.   BUT this year we saw Les Miserables.  Loved it.  Brooke, Abi and I went at 9:35 at night which is against all my rules because I fall asleep.  I stayed awake the entire time. Hugh Jackman and  Russel Crowe were  excellent and pretty cute too!   We even got a popcorn and a drink.  Living it up.  Then the next night we went to see Life of Pi.  I liked it but I think I did doze off a bit.  We went to the new Larry Miller megaplex in west valley.  The best part is there are reserved seats.  We got popcorn also.  (Little things excite me.  Only one drink this time:( )

THEN, later we went to see Rise of the Guardians.  This time with Nick and Jack.  I promised Nick we would go after I stiffed him the other night to see it.  We were driving to the theater to see it, and Michelle called to say that we were going out to dinner with Mark and I needed to pick him up at City Creek in an  hour.  so I had to drive back home with Nick and he was CRAZY mad!  This movie was my least favorite  of the three.  But fun to go with the family to a movie for a change!  Love them so much.  oh Chili and Andrew didn't go...Love Andrew though.




No comments:

Post a Comment