Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jewelery

Well, my FAVORITE Christmas present of all was a necklace from Brooke.  It was from Vintage Pearl.  It had 5 silver coins engraved with all 5 of my children's names on it.  THEN it had a birth stone hanging of each children's birth month.  She did it all on her own, paid for it, and had Grandma order it with her credit card and had it delivered to grandma's house.  THEN on Christmas eve, we had to go to grandma's and pick up something that was in a priority mail envelope.  Couldn't figure it out.  Then on Christmas, this is what I received.  LOVE her.  So thoughtful.  (She said I had to have a vintage pearl necklace because my friend Rebecca has one, and I have been jealous of it for a while.  I couldn't afford one...)  Made me all teary on Christmas!  (and now as I type it and think about it)  It was hard to get a good pic because it would glare where the flash was!!  bummer.




LOVE t

No comments:

Post a Comment