Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas 2013

We had a great Christmas.  It was much better than I thought.  I was less stressed than I have been in the past about money and about what I have to give isn't enough.  Brooke got a laptop for college, Andrew got this gaming chair, Abi got a bike and a curling wand, Nick got Legos and army men, and Jack got a New England Patriots Jersey with Tom Brady on the back.  He loves the New England Patriots.  I got a table for the living room that I had been looking at in the Target!  I LOVE it.

We just hung out around the house on Christmas playing with our remote control cars, using the gaming chair or just sleeping.  Mitchell called at Michelle's house so the Grandparents went to their house to talk to him so we were alone most of the day. 






Brooke and laptop


the mess we made

Christmas stockings

Jack and football



Abi and pic of brooke and David archuletta that Brooke gave her

Nick's favorite team San Francisco 49ers

Jack's favorite team, but Brooke showing the shirt

for Abi

Jack and his shirt

The tree we cut down in Moab

Jack and  Tom Brady jersey


Jack and remote control car in Tom Brady jersey

Andrew and Abi and Brooke

 

No comments:

Post a Comment